LeadingAge Washington is affiliated nationally with LeadingAge. The members of LeadingAge help millions of individuals and their families every day through mission-driven, not-for-profit organizations dedicated to providing the services that people need, when they need them, in the place they call home. LeadingAge’s 6,000 member organizations, many of which have served their communities for generations, offer the continuum of aging services: adult day services, home health, community services, senior housing, assisted living residences, continuing care retirement communities and nursing homes. LeadingAge’s commitment is to create the future of aging services through quality people can trust.
Social Accountabilty: It’s Only Natural Not-for-profits, founded to change lives, take social accountability obligations seriously. Read
Stephen J. Maag J.D., Director, Assisted Living & Continuing Care at AAHSA spoke at Wesley Homes recently on Social Accountability and Best Practices Handouts (2/09)
- Idea Exchange: Becoming an Urban Pioneer
- Social Accountability Information
- Social Accountability Guides These guides offer ideas and insights you can use for your organization’s social accountability program.
- Sample Annual Reports Showcase Members’ Commitment to the Community at Large
- June 2009 Aging Services ~ See what ‘Our’ Members are doing!
Tracking Forms – Samples from our Member Communities
- ABHOW Community Reporting Sample Form
- ABHOW Guidelines for Reporting Community Benefits
- Wesley Homes Example Tool
- Wesley Homes Procedures
- Franke Tobey Jones Example Tool
Covenant Retirement Communities’ Social Accountability Resources
Covenant Retirement Communities, developed the following resources to establish an effective social accountability program for their organization and to help other organizations do the same.